This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you consent to our use of cookies unless you have disabled them.
Quick Search »

Tier 4 (General) student visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over.

You will need to have been offered a place on a course, have enough money to support yourself and be able to read, write and understand English.

Residents of EEA countries or Switzerland will not be able to apply, and you can apply for this visa three months before your course start date. You should get a decision within three weeks.

For fee guides, check out the website.

With this visa, you can work as a student union sabbatical officer, apply to extend your stay and you can apply from inside or outside the UK.

However, you can't secure public funds or work as a professional sportsperson. You may be able to bring in family members though.




Are you looking to place
an advertisement right now?

CALL +44 (0)20 7989 0567

Determine where you want to be in the short and long term, establish how you feel about your career and working life and rate your level of satisfaction on a scale of one to 10.

If you find there is indeed room for improvement, then help comes in just a six-letter word:


Are you looking to place
an advertisement right now?

CALL +44 (0)20 7989 0567

The TNT brand attracts huge loyalty and trust among Australians, New Zealanders and South Africans living and working in the UK. The TNT Group offers a divers portfolio of free publications...

TNT Jobs is a part of Pixate Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 - About us - Contact us
Cookie Policy | Updated Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy