Sign up and post a job now
It's easy to start posting your advertisements, simply register your recruiter profile, purchase your credits and start posting!Recruiter Sign-up
Find that perfect job
It's easy to find that perfect job you've been dreaming about, simply register your candidate profile and send your CV!Candidate Sign-up
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable to all users placing their CV on the website, companies placing job advertisements, companies using the search candidate facility, and also advertisers using the site for banners etc.
1. In accordance with the following terms (terms and conditions) Startrack Media Limited (trading as TNT Magazine / TNT Jobs) give to you as authorized user (referred to herein as “you”) to use this website (known as “website”) certain rights as set out below, and in return you agreed to abide these terms and conditions.
3. TNT Jobs is committed to protecting your privacy in all our dealings with you, whether through our website's
on-line services or through direct contact with our consultants. When using our website, we want you to have a safe and secure experience. We will endeavour to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We gather statistical information collectively about all visitors to this website regarding page and service usage. We only use such data in aggregate form. This information helps us to improve the services we offer our visitors.
A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server's site. Anonymous cookies which do not hold any personal data are used, with your consent, on the TNT Jobs website to enable the functioning of the vacancy basket. Additionally, we use a web monitoring system to analyse how many visitors come to the site and to track how they use it. We may use other tracking technologies in future but we will amend this policy to explain their use if we do.
On-Line Services - What information do we collect?
So that we can provide a tailored service, upon registration for On-Line Services (which include Jobs by Email) we will ask you to submit information such as your name, e-mail address, password, professional institute membership, level of qualification, location and the industry sector you work in. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However if you withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Jobs by Email
To utilise our Jobs by Email Service, you will be required to register for On-line Services. The information collected is used for the purpose of keeping you informed by e-mail of the latest jobs that match the search criteria you have selected.
Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive Jobs by Email, you can simply either log-on and choose not to have Jobs by Email sent or you can follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on each Jobs by Email Alert sent to you.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
As a career management tool, TNT Jobs allows users to create a CV and/or Internet Profile and store this on our database. There are several ways of doing this. You may store your CV and/or Internet Profile in our database, but not allow it to be searchable. Not allowing your CV to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our CV and/or Internet Profile database product. Or, you can store it in our database and allow it to be searchable. If you allow your CV and/or Internet Profile to be searchable, then all employers and recruiters who register for access to our CV and/or Internet Profile database product will have access to your CV and/or Internet Profile. However, we are not responsible if some other third party, such as someone posing as the aforementioned and registering for the service, evades security measures and gains access to the database, and, subsequently, your CV and/or Internet Profile. You may remove your CV and/or Internet Profile from our searchable database at any time. However, recruiters who have registered for access to the database may have retained a copy of your CV and/or Internet Profile in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of CVs and/or Internet Profiles in these instances.
CVs and/or Internet Profiles created and/or posted on TNT Jobs must not include any contact details, whether it be yours, a referee to you, a previous or current employer; or any names, companies or organisations which you could be realistically contacted through.
If you use our facilities to build a CV and/or Internet Profile to put in our database of jobseekers’ CVs and/or Internet Profiles, then you will be providing us with personal data which we will use in accordance with this Statement. We strongly suggest that your CV and/or Internet Profile should not contain data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (viii) age or date of birth. If your CV and/or Internet Profile does contain such data, then you agree that we may retain this information and use it in accordance with this Statement.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Your personal details, including your name, e-mail address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
Following an assessment of your requirements, for matching your coded details with vacancies, to assist us in finding you a new position;
- To periodically keep you informed our services;
- For compiling salary and other market surveys.
TNT Jobs is a Private Limited Company that is managed by its owners. There are no outside parties who may exert any influence or control over the running of the business. Should the ownership of TNT Jobs change you will be notified and the implications for your information explained. Except in the case of complying with a legal or regulatory requirement, TNT Jobs does not and will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent.
The Data Protection Act 1998
The information that you give us, including your CV and e-mail address, is termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. We must therefore follow the principles set out in that Act when we process your personal data. All the personal data that we obtain from you is held on our central in-house database. TNT Jobs is a "data controller" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please note that clicking on to links on our website may result in you transferring to another website, where data privacy practices may be different to that of TNT Jobs. Visitors should review the other websites' privacy policies, as we have no control over what happens to information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
All information incorporated within this web site is © of TNT Jobs 2014.
This web site has been created for and on behalf of TNT Jobs.
Unauthorised use of TNT Jobs trademarks, trade names and logos is prohibited.
4. These terms and conditions are applicable for all users, including Candidates placing their CV on the website, Companies placing job advertisements or searching for candidates, or using the website for advertising purposes.
5. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use of the TNT Jobs site contained herein, TNT Jobs does not allow you to use the site or access it; please exit the site and do not access the website or use the service in the future.
6. Any intellectual property, ideas concepts, techniques, software, design, logos or imagery that is obtained or executed by the user will remain at all times the exclusively by TNT Jobs
7. TNT Jobs shall be entitled at any anytime to make changes to the services offered by this website, without prior notification to the user in order to satisfy any security or statutory requirements and shall at all time determine the manner in which the services are provided.
8. TNT Jobs will not be responsible for any failure to provide the services, or unavailability of the site as a result of any circumstances that are beyond its control and the user understands that all fees will still be payable in these circumstances
9. You are entitled to view, copy, print, access and download (for the purposes as defined within these terms and conditions) for your own non-commercial use provided that you do not:
a. Remove any notices or statements relating to the ownership of copyright, or other intellectual property in the TNT Jobs website
b. Modify, translate or change in anyway any of the TNT Jobs material
c. Lease, rent, loan or copy or transfer any rights in the TNT Jobs material in any form to any person or entity without the prior written consent of TNT Jobs
10. The TNT logo is a trademark and registered trademark of TNT Jobs Ltd. All other names, company logos as contained within the website or other items provided by any user maybe trademarks of their respective owners.
11. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are responsible for the security and use of any user names or passwords needed to access the site or use the web site or any of the services provided by the website. It is your responsibility to ensure that, and you agree not to allow or assist any other person without express permission from TNT Jobs, to access the website, using your account or password. TNT Jobs will not accept any responsibility in the event another person or persons becomes a user and subsequently exhaust any credits given to you if you are placing and advertisement, without permission from you.
12. You agree that you will not use the website for:
a. Use the website for sending, uploading, downloading or storing any abusive, offensive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or in breach of any other person’s intellectual Property Rights or breaches any obligation of confidentiality by which you are bound
b. You shall not transmit on or through the site any material the content of which is illegal, or might constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate any other persons rights or in any way give rise to liability or violate any law:
d. To use the website for any purposes connected to any business, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material.
13. You agree to indemnify TNT Jobs against any costs, claims experiences or legal proceedings caused as a result of your use of the website, the services or any advertising therein. Furthermore TNT Jobs reserve the right to withdraw and remove any material contained therein on the website.
14. All users of the website who are required to comply with statutory law in order to trade within the United Kingdom, in particular Recruitment Agencies by using this site agree to abide by the Employment Agency and Business Act 1973 and Regulations.
TNT Jobs Responsibilities
15. TNT Jobs shall endeavour at all times to take responsible steps to ensure that there are no breaches of security on the web site.
16. TNT Jobs accepts no liability or responsibility for any error, omission, technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, made on the website either by itself or any of its users.
17. TNT Jobs accepts no liability as representatives of any advertising or services offered by users on the website.
18. No advertisement or service offered on the website constitutes any legal offer or part thereof or contract. TNT Jobs makes no warranty or representation that the items advertised for sales via the website are offered free of encumbrances charge or other unexpired right in the terms, or that such advertising is a statement or representation of fact.
19. TNT Jobs reserves the right without notice to you, to remove any material from the web site or to suspend or alter the operation of the website or any of the services contained therein at its sole discretion or for legal or technical reasons. TNT Jobs will endeavour as far as possible to give you as much notice as possible and if able.
20. Whilst TNT Jobs shall commit to providing you with as much accurate and truthful material as possible in the website, you should not rely upon any such opinion or recommendation by TNT Jobs of the goods and services available and professional advice should be sought before purchasing any item on the web site or before entering into any legally binding agreement.
21. There are links to other sites available on this website and whilst we endeavour to make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by a third party and we are not therefore able to check the accuracy or completeness of such information. TNT Jobs accept no liability in respect of the contents of those sites.
22. These terms are effective until terminated by either you or TNT Jobs. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from TNT Jobs site and any related documentation and all installations or copies of these, howsoever made. These terms will immediately terminate and without notice if in the sole discretion of TNT Jobs you do not comply with any provision in these terms. Upon Termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the TNT Jobs site and all related documentation and all installations or copies of these, however made.
23. The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and TNT Jobs makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This included, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
24. TNT Jobs shall not take responsibility for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the site or any information contained or derived from it (even when TNT Jobs has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, loss of an opportunity, wasted expenditure or any other monetary loss.
25. TNT Jobs shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site. Any reference made by the site to any specific or non-specific commercial product, process or service (or the provider of such) by trade name, hyperlink or trademark, does not denote any endorsement or recommendation by TNT Jobs. The content on the site maybe provided by third parties and other users. Any statements, services, offers, opinions and advice expressed or made available by third parties (including without limitation information providers, users and others) are those of the respective distributor, publisher or author and may not be taken for those of TNT Jobs.
26. TNT Jobs shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, any non-provision of all or any part of the service or site, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, defect, communication line failure, wireless application protocol (WAP) failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of or use of record, TNT Jobs do not make any representation that the site or its servers will remain available to you or are free from viruses or other harmful components.
27. Neither TNT Jobs nor any of its employees, agents, affiliates, content or service providers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any damages, whether indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential (including without limitation any loss of data, profit, contract, opportunity or wasted expenditure) arising out of use of the service or site or an inability to gain access to the service or site or any breach of warranty pertaining to the service or site.
28. TNT Jobs shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from any event or act beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, war, civil disturbance or act of God.
29. These terms, and your use of the site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. TNT Jobs and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. The materials in this site are, unless expressly specified, offered for use within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Those who choose to access any TNT Jobs material from any other location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for determining the usability of the materials on the site.
31. You agree and acquiesce that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action brought by you arising from your usage of the service, site or terms of us must be filed within one year after the claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
32. This is the entire agreement between you and TNT Jobs relating to the subject matter enclosed. This agreement and the terms contained within it shall not be modified except as provided for within it or in writing, signed by both parties.