Forensic Accounting & Advisory Consultant
Location: New York, United States
Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/02/2016
Recruiter: WorldBridge Partners
Our client is looking for CPA's with 3-6 years of public accounting experience with a "Big 4" firm or 2 years of public accounting experience and 1-4 years of experience working in a corporation or other non-public accounting role. This role will be responsible for providing forensic accounting and other analytical skills to various client situations.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
- Organizing information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Applying accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of GAAP.
- Maintaining detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Working to deliver a quality product within established timeframes.
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or equivalent
- 2+ years of diverse external audit experience within public accounting
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
About the Company
WorldBridge Partners is a global search firm dedicated to organizations that strive to attract high performance people. Our company was founded in 2002 and has since grown to over 90 associates serving 16 distinct industry sectors. We're in the business of identifying, qualifying and delivering high impact players that drive corporate goals, consistently deliver on commitments and systematically increase corporate revenues. We have the ability to deliver that one special, strategic "Game Changer" or help you secure a staff of 1,000 to build out a new division or support a new product roll out. In the process, our company becomes an extension of yours with one common objective….locate and land the best talent available at any given time.