Reference: Data Processor
Location: Battersea Square, United Kingdom
Sector: I.T. & Communications
Salary: Starting from £18.5k
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 15/08/2019
Recruiter: LonRes.Com Limited
Data Processors are responsible for processing either manual emails or automatic feeds received from agents and uploading them to the Lonres website.
The Data Processors’ main responsibilities are:
• Ensure that manual and automatic feeds are uploaded to our website accurately.
• Process new feeds efficiently and in the order in which they are received to avoid delays in properties appearing on the website.
• Communicating with our clientele both written and verbally using excellent communication skills.
• Reporting any issues with the functionality of the Lonres site to the Support Team.
Some of the key duties attached to this role are:
• Uploading properties either manually or from an automatic feed to the Lonres website.
• Ensuring that all data entered on the website is accurate.
• Approving pending images received from agents and arranging them appropriately.
• Managing property details by processing property updates.
• Contacting agents directly to confirm any missing information.
• Checking for duplicates before uploading on to the website to ensure that a property does not appear twice.
• Answering the phone/emails and assisting with queries where possible or transferring the query to the relevant person.
• Carrying out property checks with agents over the phone when requested.
• Carrying out user checks over the phone when required.
• Relevant other duties as requested by the Head of Data Processing.
Key Contacts and Relationships
Head of Data Processing – All Data Processors will report to the Head of Data Processing. Once all new property uploads for the day are complete the Head of Data Processing may set other tasks to be completed such as property checks.
Support Team – Data Processors will need to liaise with the Support Team with regards to any feeds that are coming through incorrectly. Any issues reported by customers to Data Processors will also need to be reported to the Support Team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Polite and confident telephone manner.
• Good organisational skills.
• A typing speed of at least 45 words per minute.