HGV Class One Drivers
Location: Iver, United Kingdom
Sector: Transport & Logistics
Salary: £650 per week to £900 per week
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/05/2018
Recruiter: Translux International Limited
Translux International Ltd require professional Class One (C+E) HGV drivers to join a rewarding and exciting company for project work in the demanding yet highly rewarding Film and TV service industry.
Candidates need to have great communication skills as this is a client facing role with active input from an office-based Operations hub. Drivers will be expected to fulfil additional requests from clients effectively and cooperatively. Applicants will also need to understand locations can be based locally or internationally depending on experience.
In addition, you will need to understand and adhere to drivers’ hours rules at all times. Applicants will also need to be able to service and maintain their vehicles to a high standard to ensure all legal requirements are met, as well as cleanliness, to meet company expectations.
• Spoken & written English
• Customer focused & professional attitude
• Ability to follow instructions and to work as part of a team
• Willingness to help with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Digital Tacho Card
• Drivers CPC
• A good understanding of driving hours rules and working time regulations.
• Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
• Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
• 2 years' work history
• Clean disclosure and preferably DBS Checked.
You could earn a basic £650 to £760 per week on a self-employed basis but, typically, our most successful drivers make in excess of £800 to £900 per week with overtime and/ or night work included. Exact rates will be discussed at interview stage.
Call Ryan Fitzpatrick on 07587 131955