Infrastructure Developer WebSphere/Commerce SME - Linux, CI/CD, AWS, C
Location: London, United Kingdom
Sector: I.T. & Communications
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 16/02/2018
Recruiter: Mercator IT Solutions
Infrastructure Developer WebSphere/Commerce SME - Linux, CI/CD, AWS, Chef, Ansible Terraform is required by client who is based in London
- Is hands-on, highly technical with strong experience in systems engineering.
- In-depth understanding of Linux.
- Has experience with Enterprise Java Applications in Private or Public Cloud environments
- Has proven experience working with CI/CD with WebSphere and Commerce
- Has operational experience working with large, highly available, highly transactional systems on private and public clouds.
- Understands how to analyse and present operational metrics and use that data to optimize systems.
- Can work independently and take initiative.
- Experience with AWS
- Chef and Ansible
- Jenkins and GoCD
- Terraform and Consul
- Elasticsearch, Postgres, MySQL, Redis
- Experience with Java eCommerce platforms
- Has experience of programming languages: Ruby, Python, Go or Shell.
- Networking experience and understanding of network protocols (eg TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc) OSI layers, DNS, VPN and load balancing.
- Ensure scalability, reliability, security and efficiency of my clients systems.
- Design and build large-scale distributed systems.
- Build automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Working with other engineering teams to accelerate software delivery.
- Mentoring and acting as subject matter expert with other team members.
- Help defining processes and standards, following and sharing best practices.
Mercator IT Solutions provides services as an agency and an employment business