Assistant Manager, Governance & Compliance, Fraud Risk - ACFS Certifie
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Sector: Government & Defence
Salary: £300.00 to £340.00
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 16/02/2018
Recruiter: Ifftner Solutions
Assistant Manager, Governance & Compliance, Fraud Risk - ACFS Certified
Our client, a major consultancy, is seeking an experienced Governance & Compliance, Fraud Risk professional to work in an Assistant Manager capacity, the position offers and initial 6 month contract and can be based in either Manchester or Birmingham.
- Investigation of fraud, bribery and corruption offences, including obtaining statements, conducting interviews, the collation of evidence and the production of case files, all to be delivered to the highest possible standard, taking into consideration all relevant legislation and regulation.
- Delivery of proactive anti-fraud work; leading to the timely completion of agreed work plans.
- Develop and deliver appropriate anti-fraud presentations, raising fraud, bribery and corruption awareness across a range of different client stakeholders.
- Liaison with, and reporting to, public and private sector clients, including possible attendance at Audit Committees and preparation of written reports.
- Contribute to leadership in the fraud risk advisory arena.
- Contribution to the development and enhancement of our fraud offerings at a range of public and private sector clients.
- Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders.
- ACFS Certification
- Experience obtaining witness statements
- At least three years' experience as an investigator, conducting investigations for potential criminal, civil and/or disciplinary actions.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation, eg PACE, CIPA, DPA, HRA etc.
- Strong technical abilities in anti-fraud methodologies, combined with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills (including strong written and verbal communications).
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Flexibility to travel.