Commodity Manager II at Fitchburg WI
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Sector: Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 16/02/2018
Recruiter: Software Specialists
This is Rohini with SSI, We have an immediate opening for Commodity Manager II with our Direct client. If you are interested please reach me with your Updated Resume
Title: Commodity Manager II
Duration: 6months + Contract (Possible Extension)
Location: Fitchburg WI
- 3-5 years professional experience in supplier, commodities, materials, management,
- SAP 7.3 SME and power user preferred with Master Data, Production, Purchasing and Inventory modules
- Experience in Medical Device industry or other FDA regulated industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
- Heavy SAP data work in Master Data, Production, Purchasing and Inventory modules
- Manage Supplier relationships and control performance KPI and Quality levels
- Manage all ECO deliverables for ECRs as they arise for parts, FCO, and NPI.
- Negotiate contracts with commodity and service suppliers and set up terms for prices and delivery, including LTB.
- Coordinates all tactical buying for business unit, PO creation, order acknowledgment follow up, procure tools and samples, account for inventory shortages, and expediting delivery to meet deadlines.
- Coordinates all Procurement activities within the PROS BIU and oversees KPI's such as BoM savings
- Create and deliver all necessary PRP documents to AGILE system
- Conduct analyses of market conditions and trends and use this information to predict future supply and inventory needs.
- Research potential vendors and compare their products, prices, and services.
- Develop and implement strategies to create an efficient supply chain, reduce commodity purchase costs, and manage EOL products and parts
- Work to minimize supplier risk by establishing strategies for risk evaluation.
- Manage all requirements for Operations systems tools and implementation
- Ability to work independently, network with key stakeholders, and provide status reporting for various key stakeholder groups within Business Unit