Human Resources Manager (Tenerife)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Sector: Executive Positions
Salary: £45000.00 to £45000.00
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 16/02/2018
Are you an experienced Human Resources Manager from the HOSPITALITY arena? Are you looking for a new role in the SUN? Tenerife?
Applications are ONLY being taken from qualified HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS from the Restaurant Industry.
The successful candidate's role will be to oversee and coordinate the planning, organising, hiring and training the staff to achieve the objectives in guest services, quality, standards & manuals training.
You will be the type of person who strives to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development. Working together with other managers to help them to achieve objective in sales and quality service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Implement all standards & procedures of the company in all areas.
- Responsible for recruitment of staff, training programs, evaluation & monitoring.
- Able to make changes on the company procedures.(manuals, check list, etc.)
- Achieve company objectives in service, quality, sales, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment in all their restaurants.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organised and timely manner
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labour as required for managers. Reviewing tasks weekly with them.
- Walk around and supervise all restaurants operation during the week on busiest periods.
- Weekly and monthly report to the property.
- You will need to be a SPANISH speaker or have SPANISH as a second language
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Have experience of implementing manuals, standards & quality
- Have a Degree in hospitality & management or similar.
- Work for a big chain of restaurants in similar position would be assessed positively.
Please ensure you have read the advert in full. This role is based in TENERIFE - they will help to relocate the successful applicant.