Corporate Affairs Manager/Director. Gambling.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: £70000.00 to £80000.00
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 15/02/2018
Recruiter: Jenrick - IT
Are you a Corporate Affairs Manager looking for your move into a Director role? If so, this mid sized international organisation might be exactly what you're looking for.
Focused on delivering their online gambling services in the UK & across Europe, the business requires either a Corporate Affairs Manager looking to step up into their first Director role, or the services of an experienced Corporate Affairs Director, looking for a fresh challenge in a fast paced environment.
From licensing across the UK businesses with the UK Gambling Commission, to providing management of corporate and regulatory affairs through liaison with regulators, relevant government departments and other key stakeholders including suppliers and partners, you will also manage the organisations CSR and responsible gaming policy and programmes.
With a full agenda to work through, the Corporate Affairs Director will be responsible for:
Likely Skills & Experience:
- Management of relevant political stakeholders in the UK (including Ministries, Members of parliament, UK Gambling Commission) and representation of the company
- Monitoring, analysing and influencing developments of the gambling regulatory environment in the UK
- Regulatory support of business projects in other international markets (regulatory analysis, stakeholder management, license application)
- Strategic advice to the Managing Director and business units on regulatory issues, licence applications and overall business strategies within the UK and other markets
- Coordinate external lobbying firms and lawyers in different markets to implement strategies
- Develop further companies CSR strategy and CSR activities within the UK
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will operate as part of the company's wider cross functional Corporate & Legal Affairs team across the group and will be able to undertake occasional international business travel.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the corporate/public affairs area (company, agency, or governmental body)
- Good English language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with legal assessments
- Results driven, solution seeking and hands-on working attitude
- Excellent communicator to internal and external parties
- Gambling industry background useful but not essential
- Self-organised and good personal management skills
- Team player with positive and friendly working attitude
- An entrepreneurial approach to work is highly valued
This role represents a superb opportunity to play a leading role in guiding the business leaders in this fast growing, dynamic business and interested Candidates need to apply now.