CLEAN WATER SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER NEEDED - MANCHESTER
Reference: JS-PE - MANC - WATER
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Sector: Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 15/02/2018
Recruiter: Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit Senior Clean Water Process Engineer to work on UK water sector projects based in Greater Manchester.
Within this role you will be providing technical expertise and knowledge in the process areas of clean water. You will be delivering cutting edge projects and will be ensuring that projects are delivered to budget, on time and to specific technical and quality standards.
Qualifications Person Specification
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- A member of a relevant engineering institution ie IChemE.
- Experience within the water industry with relevant design experience in clean water process engineering (8 years minimum)
- Experience in Design and Build environment and working with construction partners
Strong Business Development skills to include an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid, being a successful networker and having commercial activity.
- Must be able to meet tight time constraints, and willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Excellent business acumen in terms of marketing, performing to budget and recognising business opportunities.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral.
- A good client service focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.
If interested please submit your CV
I will be in contact soon.