Sign up and post a job now
It's easy to start posting your advertisements, simply register your recruiter profile, purchase your credits and start posting!Recruiter Sign-up
Find that perfect job
It's easy to find that perfect job you've been dreaming about, simply register your candidate profile and send your CV!Candidate Sign-up
Must have at least 5 years experience in optometry or ophthalmology office and should be very proficient with computers: Experience with Office Mate or other practice management software is a must!
This is a full-time position and bilingual is preferred but not required.
Must have outgoing personality, comfortable on the phone and love working with people! You also need to be organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
Our office is open weekdays only. Weekends will always be for family time.
Please send a cover letter and resume, with references
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES:
* Billing of all office visits
* Handling insurance appeals and denials
* A/R reports
* Credentialing with insurance companies.
* Patient/ Insurance inquires
* Back up for front desk (when needed)
* Keep up to date with current regulations of insurance carriers
Compensation is based on experience