Licensed Insurance Agent
Location: California, United States
Sector: Insurance & Superannuation
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 15/02/2018
Recruiter: American Senior Benefits
American Legacy Solutions is looking for new and experience agents to add to our team as part of expansion through-out California. We are focusing all our energy into finding the right individuals to enhance our Sales and Management team and help market our industry leading products.
American Legacy Solutions market Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, long term care insurance, Annuities, life insurance and final expense. First year agents average $50,000 in commissions. Third year agents can average well over $100,000 and are recognized with award and trips.
Now is the perfect time to get into this market!
Licensed Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diverse product with 130+ Nation's leading insurance carriers
- Free quality leads
- Set appointments
- Top Commission and Renewal income
- Shortage vesting schedule in the industry
- Top notched product and sales training, personal mentoring
- Management opportunities for Sales Units and Districts
- We will provide training to help get your Life and Health license in the State of California at No cost to you with a 95% passing rate
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, attitude & time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Honest and Ethical
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Self - motivated and enjoys a challenge
About the Company
American Legacy Solutions, IMO American Senior Benefits is a nationwide Insurance Marketing and Financial Services company headquarter in Austin, TX and Kansas City, KS. Our regional office in southern California is a "Top 10" branch out of 75 branches nationally that serves all of Southern California.
We specialize in the insurance needs of seniors by marketing a complete portfolio of insurance products including Medicare Supplements, Long Term Care, Life Insurance and Fixed Annuities. We help families to protect spouse, children and grandchildren. We also use life Insurance to assist our clients in building for retirement while protecting everything they hold precious and dear. We offer one the most highly compensated, rewarding and exciting career opportunities not only in our Southern California but in the industry as a whole.