Reference: Event crew
Location: London, United Kingdom
Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
Salary: £8.50 to £12.50
Job Type: Part Time
Date Posted: 17/11/2017
Recruiter: Off to Work
• Want to work in London’s fast-paced and exciting Events, Concerts and Entertainment scene?
• Do you like physical work setting up and helping execute high profile Events?
• Are you physically fit, mentally strong, punctual and have a professional work manner?
If the answer to the above questions is all YES, then we need you NOW!!
We work with a variety of different clients and you could be simply doing a 4-hour shift filling in your spare time OR you could be working 4 - 5 weeks abroad for a large sporting event earning over £1100.00 per week. London locations include Sporting Stadiums, Concerts, National Events, and Festivals along with London’s most well-known Venues and Museums.
What we need from you:
• You must be able to work as part of a team and not be afraid to get stuck into physical and rewarding work.
• A strong back
• Work well under pressure
• Aspire to always deliver your best work
• Van driving an advantage
Tasks will be a mixture of:
• Un-loading trucks,
• Aid event caterer’s with loading into venues and managing back of house areas
• Clearing sites of rubbish
• Heavy Lifting will be involved
• Erect marquees, event stages
If you have and welcome all the above, APPLY NOW!
We provide a skills day to bring you up to speed with what will be expected from you, so no need to worry if you are new to this line of work. The most important requirement that we need from you is that you are eager to learn and have an excellent work mentality.
Other positions we are always looking for:
• Event Porter Driver - £12.00 + per hour
• Crew Chief - £12.50 + per hour
Check out our Facebook page and Instagram to see what we have been up to recently.