Sign up and post a job now
It's easy to start posting your advertisements, simply register your recruiter profile, purchase your credits and start posting!Recruiter Sign-up
Find that perfect job
It's easy to find that perfect job you've been dreaming about, simply register your candidate profile and send your CV!Candidate Sign-up
This well-established, central Houston company is seeking to hire a Sr. Oracle EBS Financials Applications Analyst. This individual will be the senior Finance expert and interface with business users and other functional groups worldwide.
Duties will include:
- designing, developing and maintaining business processes and supporting ERP application users worldwide
- work with internal and external consultants and business users to design and implement the global Finance function within the Oracle system and launch new implementations as they arise.
- facilitate and improve communications between business and technical resources.
Occasional travel may be required, both international and domestic, approximately 25%.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing business processes with Oracle EBS in the functional area of the Financials Suite including AP (with Payments), GL, AR, CE, and PO (R12 Financials). A strong background in Accounting and understanding of US GAAP accounting standards needed.
Additional Experience needed includes:
- have a high level of understanding from a global design perspective
- knowledge of Oracle development tools such as SQL or PL/SQL.
- setup, configuration and customization of Oracle ERP architecture, data structures, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed.
- Pluses include: Experience with Project Management and/or Systems Delivery Methodologies, with background in large, multi-national companies.
This is a full time, direct hire position and candidates must be local to Houston and available to work onsite full-time.