Sign up and post a job now
It's easy to start posting your advertisements, simply register your recruiter profile, purchase your credits and start posting!Recruiter Sign-up
Find that perfect job
It's easy to find that perfect job you've been dreaming about, simply register your candidate profile and send your CV!Candidate Sign-up
Lead the development and successful implementation of project plans to meet the organizations overall goals and objectives.
1. Manage and plan activities to complete projects on time and within budget.
2. Identify and fulfil customer's expectations
3. Manage outside vendor relationships.
4. Lead teams and facilitate meetings.
1. Train, coach and mentor team members as necessary.
2. Seek out opportunities for new projects.
3. Report to management on activities of projects at regularly scheduled meetings, providing necessary data for management decisions.
1. Bachelors degree in mechanical or electrical engineering required
2. Project Management Certification completed or enrolled preferred.
Experience/Skills (including Language Skills)/Competency Requirements:
1. 5 years automotive project management experience.
2. Interpersonal and presentation skills.