Sign up and post a job now
It's easy to start posting your advertisements, simply register your recruiter profile, purchase your credits and start posting!Recruiter Sign-up
Find that perfect job
It's easy to find that perfect job you've been dreaming about, simply register your candidate profile and send your CV!Candidate Sign-up
Would you like to work for one of the Big Names on the South Coast?
How about working within the team taking care of the £100 million Change Programme?
This is not just a job, this is a career opportunity within a well-established and reputable employer.
Our client is looking a Business Change Specialist/Coordinator to join their Change Delivery team. The extensive Change Portfolio is all about moving the business forward by making the company more modern and efficient in the way they work, and helping to ensure they are keeping pace with customers' expectations of a responsive and trusted service.
Working on a variety of programmes, you'll draw on your Change Management knowledge and experience to implement and embed effective and sustainable change. Ideally, you'll also have first-hand experience as a recipient of change so you'll know what successful change should look and feel like.
As a change advocate and agent, you'll be articulate and engaging with first rate communications skills. You'll draw on your stakeholder management experience to ensure you bring everyone on the change journey. Moreover, you'll be creative and able to think beyond the obvious, confident to try new approaches.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have first-hand experience of supporting the delivery of successful change. Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile programme environments would also be beneficial.
Working in Change Delivery will provide you with an exciting, energetic and supportive environment in which to develop your career. So, if you're passionate about what you do and want to be in a role where you make a real difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
The Business Change Specialist/Co-ordinator supports robust end-to-end change management and change communications across the change portfolio of six major programmes, and helps to ensure that the changes undertaken by the programmes result in benefits that are fully realised in business areas.
* Develop and manage the overview of all change and stakeholder management activity across the change portfolio to enable robust planning and a joined-up approach
* Support the Business Change Managers to plan and deliver effective change management methodologies, tools and interventions at all stages of the change process
* Support the planning and delivery of activities required to implement and embed change across both the people and process elements of change
* Plan and organise activities to analyse, engage and manage stakeholder groups
* Work closely with colleagues in the Communications function to plan, develop and implement corporate-level communications on change, including content for the company Intranet site
* Develop, maintain and share the suite of business change standards and templates
* Harness, share and promote best practice in change management, and identify lessons learned
* Organise and co-facilitate change meetings, events, workshops and training
* Consolidate regular progress and status reports on people and process change across the change portfolio, highlighting areas of risk and opportunity
*Supporting the delivery of large-scale successful change within a programme environment
*Planning and delivering effective engagement with diverse stakeholder groups
*Organising and facilitating meetings and events
*Copy writing and editing content
*Excellent communications - listening, written and verbal
*Able to quickly establish credibility with senior managers
*Influencing and persuading others of the benefits of robust change management
*First rate planning and organisation
*Adept at managing a wide range of tasks and activities in a fast-moving environment
*Ability to evaluate and bring together disparate big-picture and detailed information and data into a compelling picture or narrative
Knowledge and qualifications
*How to plan and deliver effective change management tools and activities
*How to plan, deliver and manage effective stakeholder engagement
*How to develop and deliver compelling change communications
*How to plan, organise and facilitate successful meetings, events, workshops and training
*Relevant business qualification desirable (eg APMG Change Management Foundation, Six Sigma Greenbelt Foundation, Internal Communications Certificate)
This is indeed an exciting opportunity for somebody who is passionate about working within the Change Environment. If this sounds like the right opportunity, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Connectus Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.